Where is the event?
Event to be held on Friday 8th September, 2023.
The event will be hosted at:
Tramshed, Clare Rd, Cardiff, CF11 6QP.
See map here.
How does the judging process work?
The Fintech Awards Wales have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications/nominations opened in March, 2023
- Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of finalists for each award who will then be interviewed by the panel of judges (which will also possibly include one independent judge representing the award sponsor).
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a small panel of Judges.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Fintech Awards Wales.
What are the award categories?
The Finance Awards Wales have the following awards in 2023:
- Fintech Start-up
- Fintech Company
- Fintech Scale-up
- Fintech Leader
- New Product
- Fintech for Good
- Best Growth Story
- Best Academic Programme of the Year Supporting Fintech / FS Companies
- Fintech Exporter
- Rising Fintech Star
- Best Place To Work
- Cyber Security Team
- Best Use of AI
- Best Advisory
The Fintech Awards Wales 2023 will be chosen from the winners of all the above categories.
What is the dress code for the ceremony?
The dress code for the ceremony is smart casual.
What are the event timings?
18.30 – Drinks & Street Food Reception
20.15 – Welcome Speeches
20.30 – Awards Start
21.30 – Awards Finish
22.00 – After Awards Party