Where is the event?
On 16th September 2022 the event will be hosted at:
Tramshed, Clare Rd, Cardiff, CF11 6QP.
See map here.
How does the judging process work?
The FinTech Awards Wales have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications/nominations opened in March, 2022
- Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of finalists for each award who will then be interviewed between by the panel of judges (which will also possibly include one independent judge representing the award sponsor).
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a small panel of Judges.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the FinTech Awards Wales.
What are the award categories?
The Finance Awards Wales have the following awards in 2022:
- FinTech Start-up of the Year
- FinTech Company of the Year
- FinTech Scale-up of the Year
- FinTech Leader of the Year
- New Product of the Year
- FinTech for Good
- Best Growth Story of the Year
- Best Accelerator / Incubator of the Year
- Best Academic Programme of the Year Supporting FinTech / FS Companies
- FinTech Exporter of the Year
- Rising FinTech Star
- Best Place To Work
The FinTech Awards Wales 2022 will be chosen from the winners of all the above categories.
In addition, there will be a FinTech Leader of the Year award that will be chosen by the judges and will recognise an individual that has had a major influence and impact on the FinTech business community.
What is the dress code for the ceremony?
The dress code for the ceremony is smart casual.
What are the event timings?
18.30 – Drinks & Street Food Reception
20.15 – Welcome Speeches
20.30 – Awards Start
21.30 – Awards Finish
22.00 – After Awards Party